[RUMOUR] Adam Leventhal Thread

Discussion in 'The Transfer List' started by Burnsy, Jul 3, 2019.

  1. Burnsy

    Burnsy Squad Player

  2. simpleMASH

    simpleMASH Reservist

    That’s not really an update is it? The equivalent of announcing that you will have something to announce at some point
     
  3. AngelHornet

    AngelHornet Reservist

  4. wfcmoog

    wfcmoog Tinpot

    RookeryDad likes this.
  5. The undeniable truth

    The undeniable truth Squad Player

    The guy at Esso said there was "Big news" about Sarr on the interweb ?
    Something like he may or may not sign for us in the next few weeks ?
     
  6. wfcmoog

    wfcmoog Tinpot

    I'm hearing the deal is 99% done, but there's a 50/50 chance whether the final 1% will happen or not.
     
    The uninformed likes this.
  7. RookeryDad

    RookeryDad Squad Player

    It's halfway through the transfer window!

    Expect we'll end up with Nyom back & some cockney lad who played 5 mins for Fleetwood.
     
  8. The undeniable truth

    The undeniable truth Squad Player

    Interestingly I heard that it was only 87% done but a 55/45 chance that the final 13% may or may not complete. Well, someone is lying !!
     
  9. wfcmoog

    wfcmoog Tinpot

    John McVie?
     
  10. RookeryDad

    RookeryDad Squad Player

    Local man.

    From Ealing.

    Wiki adds cryptically: Soon after leaving school at 17, McVie trained for 9 months to be a tax inspector. This coincided with the start of his musical career.[3]
     
  11. Since63

    Since63 Reservist

    The way this window is going....Oh well [sighs]...
     
  12. wfcmoog

    wfcmoog Tinpot

    Peter green then
     
  13. The undeniable truth

    The undeniable truth Squad Player

    It's all just Rumours...tusk,tusk, tusk....
     
  14. wfcmoog

    wfcmoog Tinpot

    Rennes need to sign someone to replace Sarr. Whomever they sign, will need to be replaced, etc. Nobody will move until they have all their ducks in a row. We will never break the chain.
     
  15. Otter

    Otter Gambling industry insider

    Some people don't know the half of it
     
  16. luke_golden

    luke_golden Space Cadet

    When I’m working, I tend to stay away from the forum once at home, because then I’ll have at least 12 hours of forum action to catch up on once I get into work the next morning.

    After getting settled in and handling any pressing matters, I’ll pull up the forum, and always click new posts with a sense of giddy anticipation for the signings and rumors that may have happened during in my absence.

    It’s been a long time since that anticipation was rewarded with actual transfer action, or even interesting rumor.

    Dark days on the forum.
     
    wfcwarehouse likes this.
  17. RookeryDad

    RookeryDad Squad Player

    Peter Green was best man at the McVie wedding.

    Maybe there wasn't a very good selection that day.
     
  18. RookeryDad

    RookeryDad Squad Player

    Which player is our biggest albatross?
     
  19. WillisWasTheWorst

    WillisWasTheWorst Reservist

    Probably Foster, going by wingspan.
     
  20. RookeryDad

    RookeryDad Squad Player

    He's beautifully proportioned.

    Doesn't look it but is huge.
     
  21. wfcmoog

    wfcmoog Tinpot

    He probably gave some good advice about the wedding night, as he's a man of the world
     
    Moose likes this.
  22. Teide1

    Teide1 Squad Player

    I reckon this time next year we are going to be the same regarding new signings as we are now and were in fact saying the same last year and the year before that! nothing changes! usual anticipation, speculation and whatever other lation you want to add!
     
  23. UEA_Hornet

    UEA_Hornet First Team Captain

    What time do you start tomorrow? I can probably rustle something believable up for you. A Zeegelaar to Vitesse on loan or academy child off to Weldstone as punishment for not cleaning enough boots type thing. Beyond that and it'll tip into fairy tales.
     
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
  24. luke_golden

    luke_golden Space Cadet

    I’m off tomorrow, so if you could make sure these rumors begin appearing around lunchtime in the UK, there should be enough time to generate a few posts by the time I wake up.

    Much appreciated.
     
    UEA_Hornet likes this.
  25. Since63

    Since63 Reservist

    I don’t treat them as the same band....
     
  26. The undeniable truth

    The undeniable truth Squad Player

    OK, then play on, you can go your own way.
    Yes I know what you mean. Very different entities. But would you rather jack than Fleetwood Mac ?
     
    wfcmoog likes this.
  27. WillisWasTheWorst

    WillisWasTheWorst Reservist

    Just so long as he took off that two-pronged crown...
     
    wfcmoog likes this.
  28. RookeryDad

    RookeryDad Squad Player

    Cut & paste opportunity?
     
  29. Since63

    Since63 Reservist

    Man of the World & Green Manalishi...just shows how close are genius & madness...
     
  30. Burnsy

    Burnsy Squad Player

    @AdamLeventhal

    #WatfordFC transfer update

    Fascinated to see if someone comes in for Doucoure & how much he’d cost (£60/70m?).

    But key sub plot is it could arguably prove smart with opps for Chalobah first & foremost but also Quina, Cleverley, Wilmot & others + money in for other targets.
     
  31. Burnsy

    Burnsy Squad Player

    Replying to others questions:
    So far...

    • Kim Min-Jae still a target for ‘buy now, join Jan’ - but nothing agreed and deal hasn’t progressed in last week.
    • No truth in the Bastos from Lazio rumour as far as he knows.
    • Has replied to a deleted tweet so can’t see what was asked but his reply was ‘Behind Sarr on list of targets’ - which may suggest he is the focus?
    • Suggests plan is for Cucho to sign a new deal and then be loaned again. So maybe a new deal hasn’t been done yet.
     
  32. hornetboy1

    hornetboy1 First Team

    Why hasn't this Tweet been replicated 20 times by now? That was so funny to read yesterday.
     
  33. wfcmoog

    wfcmoog Tinpot

    Well, I do, but you're free to go your own way.
     
  34. wfcmoog

    wfcmoog Tinpot

    Yep. Just second hand news.
     
  35. hornetboy1

    hornetboy1 First Team

    But reoccurring jokes are what makes this forum such a joy. I really look forward to reading them everyday.
     
    Jumbolina likes this.

Share This Page